Multi-spectral imaging is performed using a combination of a high definition camera, specialised light sources and filters that cover the visible, ultraviolet and near infra-red range of the spectrum.
The document examination system is able to assess the following:
- UV fluorescent features under short, medium and long wave UV
- Infrared activated anti-Stokes inks
- Retro-reflective features with coaxial lighting
- Surface features under oblique lighting
- Watermarks with transmitted light
- OVDs, holograms and kinegrams
- Suspected alterations using differential infrared absorption and fluorescence
- Paper quality, by assessing the level of paper fluorescence
- Print quality, using high magnification.
Download a brochure for more information: