Our exclusive content:
- Global market forecasts for current and future demand for high-barrier packaging films in packaging
- The technical and market demands that will shape future priorities for barrier film technologies in packaging
- Comprehensive segmentation across 11 high-barrier materials, 6 packaging formats, 13 end-use segments, and 27 geographic regions
What methodology is used?
This new study from Smithers is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key market and technical staff across the world value chain for packaging films. This is supported by an extensive literature analysis of published product launches, converting and machinery innovations to create a global perspective; combined with Smithers own market intelligence and critical analysis.
What will you discover?
- Which high-barrier materials will see the greatest market expansion by value and volume
- How the drive for sustainability in packaging will change the use of high-barrier films
- Which flexible packaging formats will see the fastest increase in demand
- The impact of future technologies, including high-barrier inorganic vapor-deposition films, recyclable high-barrier films, higher aluminum replacement films and moisture-resistant BOPA replacement films.
Who should buy this report?
- Plastic film producers
- Flexible packaging converters
- Retailers and packaging buyers
- Extrusion equipment/machinery manufacturers
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts