Our exclusive content:
- Authoritative market forecasts for worldwide current and future demand for cartonboard and microflute packaging for 2014-2024 presented in over 280 data tables and figures.
- Detailed market segmentations, by value and volume, across all key industry segments – board grade, end-use; geographic region and key national markets.
- Dedicated analysis on how the sustainability agenda in packaging will impact folding cartons across the next five years.
What methodology is used?
This Smithers study is founded on an extensive program of primary and secondary research, including interviews with key personnel from the major cartonboard mills and folding carton converters in order to generate the most up-to-date and accurate picture of the market.
An extensive investigation was also conducted into existing published data from Smithers and other sources, addressing the current supply of materials and future prospects for different end-use sectors.
What will you discover?
- What the key growth segments for folding carton packaging will be across 2019-2024 (chromium, magnesium, manganese, and silicon)
- How demand for five cartonboard grades will be spread across 24 different end-use segments
- What countries and regions are seeing the highest rise in cartonboard consumption
Who should buy this report?
- Cartonboard and microflute manufacturers
- Paper and pulp mills
- Packaging converters and printers
- Folding carton equipment suppliers
- Consultants and analysts.