Philips, Cree, Tailorlux, Horiba, and Rutgers University Headline at Phosphor Global Summit 2014!
Phosphor Global Summit 2014 has the most up-to-date news and developments in the field of phosphors - highlighting important topics like OLED and LED lighting perspectives, ceramic phosphors for high luminance applications and much more! Join us for sessions like:
- Developments in phosphor applications
- Phosphors for solid-state white lighting: Efficiency considerations and laser-based lighting
- Laser pumped phosphors: Applications and technology challenges
- New scintillators for Gamma Spectroscopy and non-intrusive inspection
From industry leaders from organizations such as:
- GE Lighting
- OSRAM SYLVANIA
- Merck KGaA
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
and many more!
"Complete blends of knowledge from fundamental physics, rare earth supply/demand situation, different conversion technologies, to phosphor developments. A wonderful insight for phosphor users to understand the entire chain involved in phosphor improvement and development to fulfil the challenges and increasing requirements on product (LED) performance!"
- Osram Opto Semiconductor
"Great conference to network and learn about the latest advances in phosphors"
Phosphors Global Summit 2014 won't disappoint! Register now for maximum savings!