Thank you for another great year at Phosphor Global Summit!
Phosphor Global Summit 2013 took place March 18-20 in New Orleans!
Gain the most up-to-date news and developments in the field of phosphors - highlighting important topics like rare earths, afterglow phosphors and LED phosphors. You can't afford to miss innovative discussions on sessions like:
- Phosphors - Markets and Future Applications
- LED Phosphors - Colorimetric issues & Phosphor issues
- Phosphors for OLEDs and Emissive Displays
- Luminescent Converters for Photovoltaic Devices
- Afterglow and VUV Phosphors
- Spectroscopy of Phosphors
- Nanoscale Phosphors and Quantum Dots
From industry leaders from organizations such as:
- Mitsubishi Chemical Group
- GE Global Research
- MERCK KGaA
- OSRAM AG
- 3M Optical Systems
- Columbia University
- Toshiba Corporation Corporate R&D Center
- Siemens AG Corporate Technology
and many more!
"Complete blends of knowldege from fundamental physics, rare earth supply/demand situation, different conversion technologies, to phosphor developments. A wonderful insight for phosphor users to understand the entire chain involved in phosphor improvement and development to fulfill the challenges and increasing requirements on product (LED) performance!"
- Osram Opto Semiconductor
"Great conference to network and learn about the latest advances in phosphors"