The Future of Titanium Dioxide is based on extensive primary and secondary research garnered from multiple sources. Interviews were conducted with key executives in a cross-section of companies that supply titanium minerals feedstocks and manufacture TiO2 pigment. In addition, data sources include published literature and statistics, in-house market and technology reports, conference presentations, and company information built up from years of tracking the TiO2 market.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Quantitative and comprehensive market data and forecasts to 2016 for the global titanium dioxide industry
- Exclusive tables and figures that clearly illustrate strategic transitions taking place in the TiO2 feedstock and pigment processing markets
- Details of the latest TiO2 processes and cutting-edge technology developments
HOW WILL THIS REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Use exclusive data and analysis to find out what the future holds for the Titanium dioxide industry to 2016
- Get to grips with the TiO2 market share, the latest TiO2 technologies and the opportunities they afford your business
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2016 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Titaniferous feedstock suppliers
- TiO2 pigment processors, suppliers and distributors
- TiO2 end users involved with the coatings, plastics and papermaking industries
- Business planners and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of report couriered to you (see order form for postage costs) on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study