Our exclusive content:
- In-depth analysis of current technologies and innovations within the tissue engineering and cell therapy markets to 2028
- Detailed examination of developments in tissue engineering and cell therapy by clinical area
- A global overview of regulatory requirements and the reimbursement landscape
What methodology is used?
The Future of Tissue Engineering and Cell Therapy to 2028 is based on extensive primary and secondary research frommultiple information sources. Primary research consisted of surveys and interviews with marketing/sales executives and other
senior management at tissue engineering and cell therapy companies, clinicians in this field and other stakeholders (regulatory, reimbursement, investment) in this industry. Secondary research was compiled using industry data such as company marketing literature, company annual reports, regulatory filings, peer-reviewed clinical publications, investment reports and others. Statistical data from government and non-government sources was also used to compile this report as well as published coverage policies by major third-party players.
What will you discover?
- Gain a complete overview of the tissue engineering and cell therapy industry
- Detailed analysis of applications including cardiology neurology, gastroenterology, autoimmune disease, urology, skin, periodontics, organ repair and replacement, gynaecology and several types of cancer
- Comprehensive market analyses by region and application
Who should by this report?
- Tissue engineering and cell therapy product manufacturers
- Medical and surgical instrument manufacturers
- Clinical suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- Research/testing laboratories
- Consultants and analysts
- Venture capitalists and
- other investors