What does this report cover?
Gypsum is a raw material with both a natural origin as well as being a by-product of various industrial processes. This mineral is a valuable resource used by multiple global industries around the world. For example, gypsum is a primary component in plasterboard. It is also used in the production of cement and as a fertilizer in agriculture. There are other applications as well.
The Future of Gypsum: Market Forecasts to 2028 provides in-depth analysis of the supply chain for the gypsum market, from its production to various end use markets like plasterboard, construction materials, and agriculture. The report also provides strategic forecasts for the supply and demand of gypsum, segmented by type, end use, and region, to 2028.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Gypsum: Market Forecasts to 2028 is based on extensive primary and secondary research from multiple sources. Interviews were carried out with individuals within major producing companies and other industry participants, including trade associations, to create an unrivalled picture of gypsum supply at a local level. Additional data was derived from various published sources, including conference papers and corporate information taken from published financial and technical reports, as well as industry organizations and surveys.
What will you discover?
- An analysis of the competitive landscape within the gypsum industry
- Tables and figures of major sources of gypsum supply, and key gypsum types, and their advantages/limitations
- A strategic 10 year forecast for the supply and demand of gypsum, segmented by type, end use, and region
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Gypsum processing companies
- Industry consultants and analysts
- Plasterboard and cement suppliers