Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts to 2026 for region, company and end-use market.
- Analysis of the future of gypsum technologies, including improving energy efficiency of plants and improvements in plasterboard.
- 90 exclusive tables and figures providing analyses of key drivers shaping the industry.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Gypsum: Market Forecasts to 2026 is based on extensive primary and secondary research from multiple sources. Interviews were carried out with individuals within major producing companies and other industry participants, including trade associations. Additional data was derived from various published sources, including conference papers and corporate information taken from published financial and technical reports, as well as industry organizations and surveys.
What will you discover?
- The Future of gypsum technologies: mold and weight reduction, sustainability, impact resistance, and more.
- A breakdown of key industry drivers including economic and demographic influences and sustainability.
- Comprehensive market data and industry analysis based on new primary research.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Gypsum processing companies
- Industry consultants and analysts
- Plasterboard and cement suppliers