INCLUDED IN THE REPORT
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry with strategic forecasts to 2018
- Market sizes and fiveyear forecasts with over 150 exclusive tables that clearly illustrate sales values and growth rates
- Global markets broken down by materials, end use and region
The Future of Sustainable Insulation Markets to 2018 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research.Primary research involved telephone interviews with industry experts from a cross-section of companies. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of relevant published material, conference proceedings and information from raw material suppliers, manufacturers and end users involved in the production, supply and application of sustainable insulation.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Insulation materials used in building and construction, segmented according to volume and value
- Key drivers and trends shaping the global market, such as: economic trends; increasing pressures on depleting resources and the need for sustainable alternatives; price pressures; changing technology; and competition from other materials
- Sustainability as a driver for the future of insulation
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Keep up to date with the latest market developments to understand trends, and plan for the future
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the sustainable insulation industry with forecasts to 2018
- Understand the latest technology developments and what they mean for the industry
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Raw material suppliers to the insulation market
- Manufacturers of insulation products
- Mining operators
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study