The global consumption of high-performance nonwovens is forecasted to grow by a CAGR of 7% over the next five years to reach $9.5 billion by 2016. The Future of High-Performance Nonwovens to 2016 is the definitive guide to this thriving industry, providing in-depth analysis of the market, products, process technologies and product applications. The report identifies key market drivers and trends shaping the industry and provides five-year projections to 2016. Breaking down the nonwovens market by product life, process technology, raw material base, end-use market and geographical region, this brand new report represents essential reading.
Find Out About
- The future of the high-performance nonwovens market with quantitative forecasts to 2016
- Disposable and durable nonwovens and their key end-use markets
- Major market players in the high-performance nonwovens industry worldwide
The Future of High-Performance Nonwovens to 2016 is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with key personnel in the nonwovens supply chain: raw materials, nonwoven substrates, nonwoven converters and nonwoven marketers. Key participants interviewed included nonwovens producers, private label producers, raw material suppliers and general industry experts, major process equipment suppliers and other industry consultants. Secondary research was based on information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information and other trade, business or government sources.
What do you get?
- In-depth analysis of the nonwovens industry landscape with forecasts to 2016
- Thorough examination of key drivers and trends shaping the nonwovens market including high performance, environmental responsibility, conservation, product differentiation/customisation, global economics/demographics and regulatory response
- Quantitative market sizes and five-year forecasts broken down by product life (durable vs disposable), process technology, raw material base, end-use market and geographical region
How will this market intelligence report benefit you?
- Plan your five-year business strategy with confidence, with the latest projections for high-performance nonwovens to 2016
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to keep your business ahead of competition
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends and growth sectors to track opportunities
- Identify market and brand leaders and understand the competitive environment
Who should buy this report?
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
What's included in the report?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- Electronic version with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study