This major new report identifies and profiles the disruptive technologies that are most expected to affect the lighting and displays industries over the next 10 years to 2021.Ten-year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Lighting and Displays to 2021 is the essential planning and strategy guide. It provides exclusive data and analysis, detailing how current and emerging trends will shape the future of the industry, along with realistic scenarios for how and when the disruptive technologies are likely to be fully integrated into the lighting and displays supply chains. This report is a must-read for anyone working in the lighting and displays sectors.
Ten-year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Lighting and Displays to 2021 is the result of an exhaustive research programme. Primary research was based on a survey of industry leaders, including responses from across the lighting and displays value chains. Additional research from secondary sources and trade statistics was combined to form a list of disruptive technologies that were ranked by a panel of experts in the advanced material, semiconductor, display, and solid-state lighting industries around the world. The panellists rated the probability of success (POS) and potential impact of each technology. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
What do you get?
- Descriptions of a wide range of disruptive technologies and details on those most likely to impact lighting and displays
- Assessments and analyses of the POS and potential impact of the top-25 disruptive technologies on the lighting and displays industry over the next 10 years
- Exclusive technology forecasts clearly illustrated with tables and scorecards
How will this market intelligence report benefit you?
- Identify and understand effects of the top-25 disruptive technologies on the lighting and displays industries over the next 10 years
- Understand how global trends will affect lighting and display development
- Use scenario plans of emerging trends and 10-year predictions of future disruptive technologies to plan your business's future strategy
- Identify business opportunities and developments with forecasts to 2021
Who should buy this report?
- Semiconductor, solid-state lighting and display materials and equipment suppliers
- Light source and display manufacturers and system integrators
- Research organisations
- Government agencies
- Industry consultants and analysts
What's included in the report?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- CD-ROM with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study