The Future of Interactive Displays to 2016 is based on extensive primary and secondary research from multiple sources. Primary research included industry conference participation and interviews with technologists, manufacturers, market researchers, industry trade association representatives, government programme managers and academics. Secondary research included analysis of numerous press reports, relevant studies, conference proceedings and technical literature.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- In-depth analysis of current and future global interactive display markets and technologies to 2016
- Comprehensive breakdown of key market drivers and trends, including input-output technologies, touch and non-contact sensors, and large-format displays
- Details of the industry structure, competitive landscape and major players
HOW WILL THIS MARKET REPORT INTELLIGENCE BENEFIT YOU?
- Keep abreast of the latest technology and market developments and the opportunities
- they afford
- Use exclusive tables and figures that clearly illustrate strategic transitions taking place in the mobile device, entertainment and digital signage industries
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the interactive displays industry with forecasts to 2016 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Display manufacturers, actuator, sensor and camera suppliers
- Digital signage suppliers, system designers and software producers
- Input device and systems manufacturers
- Business planners, financial analysts and consultants
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study