Smithers Apex's brand new report identifies and profiles the top-25 disruptive technologies that are expected to impact the global image sensors market and vision systems industries over the next ten years to 2022. Ten-year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Image Sensors will help you to understand and incorporate the effects of the top-25 disruptive technologies on the industry and your business. With transition tables and analysis for each technology, exclusive analysis and ten-year forecasts detailing current and emerging trends, this report is the essential planning and strategy tool for anyone in the image sensors market.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Definitions and descriptions of the disruptive technologies likely to impact the future of the image sensors market to 2022
- Exclusive technology forecasts illustrated with numerous tables and figures
- Technology transition tables providing forecasts for the next five and ten years for each of the top-25 disruptive technologies
This brand new report is the result of comprehensive primary research, incorporating interviews with a panel of experts (representing a mix of perspectives), and secondary research (conference and market reports, news items, company websites, etc.). The expert responses were tabulated and ranked to form the overall top-25 technologies. Technology transition tables for each of the top 25 were created to provide a more detailed description of each item. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis on the drivers and trends affecting each technology, and forecasts technology developments in 2017 and 2022.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The top-25 disruptive technologies in the global image sensors market and vision systems industries over the next ten years to 2022
- Key information on the value chain, processes and meta systems that are integral to the technology developments
- Key technologies that will dominate the market until 2022, in easy to read technology tables
HOW WILL THIS MAR KET INTELIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU ?
- Get to grips with developments in the digital imaging and vision systems industries and what they mean for your business
- Find out about major technology developments and the opportunities they afford
- Use exclusive data and expert analysis to ensure you and your business are kept up to date
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Solid-state image sensor device and processor manufacturers
- Vision sensor module, system and optics suppliers
- Consumer, industrial and military imaging technology planners
- Robotics and camera, medical and security vision specialists
- Business planners, investors and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study