The Future of Flexible and Thin-Film Photovoltaics is based on extensive primary and secondary research gathered from multiple sources. Primary research consisted of interviews and discussions with a cross-section of industry experts. In addition, data sources included published literature and statistics, in-house market and technology reports, conference presentations, company information and industry associations.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Quantitative market data and 10 year forecasts for the global thin-film photovoltaics market and flexible photovoltaics industry broken down by cell type, end use and region
- Details of cutting-edge technologies and developments including CIS and CIGS, nanotubes and flexible substrates
- Analysis of the drivers and challenges shaping the industry including government incentives, grid parity and competition from wafer-based silicon
HOW WILL THIS REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Find out what the future holds for the thin-film photovoltaics market and flexible photovoltaics industry with strategic forecasts to 2019
- Get details of the opportunities available to chemical and material suppliers
- Get to grips with the latest technology developments and the opportunities they represent
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Photovoltaic materials suppliers
- Solar cell and module manufacturers
- Systems integrators
- Solar product designers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Business planners, analysts and investors
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of report couriered to you (see order form for postage costs) on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study
If you have any queries about this report, or would like to order please contact Steve Hill on +44 (0)1372 802025 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org