FIND OUT ABOUT
- The types of ferrous slag, their production processes and differing uses
- Structural and geographical changes in the iron and steel industry supplying slag
- Key anticipated regional regulatory changes and their expected impacts on ferrous slag supplies, pricing and competitive positions
This report is based on an extensive review of recent technical literature, conference papers, journals, company literature and annual reports, and company websites. Interviews were also held with industry experts and representatives of leading companies in the industry. Additional data has been obtained from international trade associations and statistics. Also analysed were international industrial data and statistics, including trends in raw materials, blast furnace technologies and production processes and iron and steel output forecasts from major producing countries. The Future of Ferrous Slag to 2022 provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Annual market supply volume data broken down by major end uses, regions and countries for the period 2012-22
- An extensive perspective on the ferrous slag industry
- Discussion of the key geographic and economic influences on ferrous slag demand
- An up-to-date briefing of economic and market conditions that will shape the ferrous slag markets
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Use current insights into present and upcoming regional environmental regulation of related industries
- Gain exclusive intelligence regarding the structure and strategies of leading industry players
- Assess the key potential market impact of Chinese production and demand
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Ferrous slag end-use industries
- Process equipment manufacturers
- National and international environmental regulatory agencies and NGOs
- National industrial policymaking bodies and advocates
- Steel companies
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing