10-Year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Cleaning Products to 2020 is the result of an exhaustive research programme. Primary research was based on a survey of industry leaders, including responses from across the cleaning products value chain. Additional research from secondary sources and trade statistics was combined to form a list of disruptive technologies that were ranked by a panel of experts in the detergent, ingredient and washing machine industries around the world. The panellists also rated consumers' main purchasing drivers. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Thorough definitions and descriptions of the disruptive technologies most likely to impact the cleaning products industry
- An assessment of the potential impact of the top-20 disruptive technologies on the cleaning products industry over the next 10 years
- Exclusive technology forecasts clearly illustrated with tables and scorecards
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Identify and understand effects of the top-20 disruptive technologies on the cleaning products industry over the next 10 years
- Understand global trends affecting cleaning products
- Use scenario plans of emerging trends and 10-year predictions of future disruptive technologies to
- plan your business's future strategy
- Identify business opportunities and developments with forecasts to 2020
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Detergent and cleaner manufacturers
- Ingredient manufacturers
- Machine manufacturers
- Research organisations
- Government agencies
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- Cd-rom with searchable pdf
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study