Smithers Apex's new market report Ten-Year Forecast for Disruptive Technologies in Inks and Pigments gives you the information you need to understand this marketplace and the direction it is taking. Find out about the latest predicted developments over the next 10 years. You'll get:
A full range of disruptive technologies, narrowed down to the top 25 and ranked by probability of success and impact on the ink and pigment industry, grouped into the following seven categories:
- Pigment and dye technologies
- Ink additives
- Polymers and vehicles
- End-use technologies
- Electronic technologies
- New processes and manufacturing technologies
Ten-Year Forecast for Disruptive Technologies in Inks and Pigments is based on extensive primary research, combined with exhaustive secondary investigation. A significant element of the research involved interviews and consultation with industry experts. This research was supplemented by in-depth analysis of trade statistics and literature.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- An in-depth breakdown of the top 25 disruptive technologies shaping the future of the inks and pigments industry
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2018
- Coverage of the latest technologies and applications, such as e-ink, e-paper, nanotechnology and printed electronics, and the opportunities they offer
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get to grips with the 25 most significant disruptive technologies and what they mean for your business
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the future of the inks and pigments industry so you can plan your business strategy with confidence
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis not available anywhere else
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Coatings, paints, pigments and inks producers
- Specialty chemicals companies
- End-users of inks and pigments
- Commercial print houses
- Equipment suppliers
- Analysts and consultants
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of report couriered to you (see order form for postagecosts) on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study