FIND OUT ABOUT
- The global clean technology industry to 2019
- Prospects for new and existing technologies and materials
- Opportunities for raw material and technology suppliers
The Future of Clean Technologies is based on extensive primary and secondary research gathered from multiple sources. Primary research consisted of interviews with a cross-section of clean technology experts and industry participants around the world. Secondary data sources included published literature and statistics, in-house market and technology reports, conference presentations.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Comprehensive market data and forecasts for the global clean technologies industry to 2019
- Details of the latest technology developments, market trends, investment activities and tenyear forecasts
- Analysis of end-use markets, such as green building, transportation, water, power and forecasts of opportunities for raw material and technology suppliers
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest data and analysis to help with business planning and improve your competitive position
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in the clean technologies industries and the opportunities they afford
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2019 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Providers of clean technologies and products
- Specialists focusing on sustainable energy, power management, building, transportation and manufacturing
- Government agencies
- Business planners and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of report couriered to you (see order form for postage costs) on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study
- Statistics and data to illustrate global market breakdowns
- In-depth analysis of the future of clean technologies to 2014
- Clearly presented data to give you the complete picture of the future of clean technologies