WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Definitions and descriptions of the disruptive technologies that could impact the future of the batteries market and energy storage market and an assessment of their potential impact to 2021
- Exclusive batteries market and energy storage market technology forecasts clearly illustrated with extensive tables and figures
- Technology transition tables - providing forecasts for the next five and ten years for each of the top-25 disruptive technologies
Ten-year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies for Batteries and Energy Storageis the result of comprehensive primary research incorporating interviews with a panel of experts (representing a mix of perspectives) and secondary research (conference and market reports, news items, company websites, etc.). The expert responses were tabulated and ranked to form the overall top-25 technologies. Technology transition tables for each of the top 25 were created to provide a more detailed description of each item. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis on the drivers and trends affecting each technology, and forecasts what the technology will look like in 2016 and 2021.
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU ?
- Understand the top global trends in energy storage for: automotive, industrial/large-scale energy storage, and consumer products
- Use scenario plans of emerging trends and ten-year predictions of disruptive technologies to plan future strategies with confidence
- Use industry forecasts to 2021 to identify business opportunities and developments
FIND OUT ABOUT:
- The top-25 disruptive technologies in batteries and energy storage across automotive, industrial, nanotech, consumer products and raw materials
- The front runners that are on target to displace currently used energy storage - large and small scale
- The technology that will dominate the market until 2021, in easy to read technology tables
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Battery developers and suppliers
- Alternative energy providers
- Energy storage specialists
- Component and raw material suppliers
- Automotive manufacturers
- Technology investors, planners and engineers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study